Pierre Degouis has started his career in September 2006 in the Brussels Law firm Nelissen Grade, where he has mainly practised commercial law and social law.
In April 2008, he has joined the department social law of the international Law firm CMS DeBacker, which has allowed him to focus on practising social law.
In April 2012, Pierre Degouis has opened his own office before establishing the Law firm Gaillard, Delwiche & Degouis in November 2013.
Pierre Degouis practises mainly in all aspects of social law (labour law, social security law, criminal social law) while offering general services in commercial law and contract law.
Since September 2016, Pierre Degouis carries the title of specialist in labour law granted by the Bar of Brussels.
June 2006 : Degree in specialised study of economic law – Université Libre de Bruxelles
June 2005 : Degree in law – Université Libre de Bruxelles
Pierre Degouis practises in French, in English and has a working knowledge of Dutch.
Seminars and publications
- December 2012 : « Cyber Monitoring in different stages of the contract of employment », speaker at the Conference of the Young Bar of Brussels.
- October 2011 : « Cyber Monitoring in different stages of the contract of employment », speaker at the Federation of Enterprises of Belgium.
- October 2011 : « The new technologies at work towards the private life of workers », speaker for Beci.
- March 2011 : « New technologies and their impact on labour law », co-auteur, UGA 2011.
- November 2009 : « Relevant elements for the social audit », speaker at the Institute of Registered Auditors.
- October 2009 : « Alcohol and drugs in the company », speaker at Co-Mana Training.