As Labour law is the source of rules regulating the relation binding a worker tot his employer, everybody may be confronted with it.
The Law firm Gaillard, Delwiche & Degouis accompanies both workers and employers throughout the professional collaboration :
- Work permit
- Collaboration employed or self-employed
- Employment contract
- Salary Split
- Privacy at the workplace
- Ethical / Sexual harassment
- Rights and obligations during the performance of the contract of employment
- Suspension of the contract of employment (time credit, parental leave, illness, …)
- Breach of employment contract (motivation of the dismissal, dismissal for serious misconduct …)
- Business transfer
- Unfair competition and disclosure of business secrets after the breach employment contract.
The rules of labour law are strict and the breaches of this rules have far-reaching consequences. It is therefore recommended to take prior specialized advice in the matter, even more so since labour law is regularly subject to important modifications (for example : modification of the rules of notice, single status of the workers and employees ….).